A COMPREHENSIVE SERVICE, IN THE WORKSHOP OR ON SITE
Almost 500 technicians, regularly trained as part of individual training programs, are available to help you with every stage of your project. Congo Equipment helps you acquire your equipment: project design, recommendation, commissioning, etc.
For the maintenance and repair of your machines, Congo Equipment offers a wide range of services, from one-off repairs to the most full service contracts :
- Periodical inspections
- Preventive analysis: monitoring your fleet, oil analysis, contamination control, etc.
- Full service contract: maintenance & repair
- Staff detachment
- Operators Training
- Recruitment, technicians career development and technical training
WORKSHOP INTERVENTIONSAll of our offices have “Caterpillar contamination control”. We offer specialized services to meet your specific needs, such as hose assembly, rebuild of components and machines, system testing or undercarriage servicing.
ON-SITE INTERVENTIONWherever you are, our professional teams are there to assist. Our team of mobile technicians travel directly to your worksite to inspect your machinery and provide any necessary repairs, while ensuring the highest level of quality.
INSPECTION of MACHINES
When you acquire machines and equipment at Congo Equipment, we offer a technical sales agent "Product Sales and Service Representative" to provide you with the best support to make your machines profitable. The role of the PSSR is to regularly visit you on site to advise you and provide support and assistance to optimize your fleet of equipment. You are offered these inspection visits as they are part of the service offered by Congo Equipment. In addition, the PSSR can assist you with the following actions:
- Inspection programs/Technical analysis (Levels 1 and 2)
- Oil sampling program " Schedule Oil Sampling"
- Undercarriage inspection service "Customers Track Service"
- Technical advice
Numerous customers realize the importance we place on providing a high level of product support, as well as the support provided through on-site inspection services. More than ever, it enables us to prove to them that they are working with the world’s most advanced brand, receiving the highest standards of service. The continuous investments we are making in this area are by far our greatest strength highlighting our commitment to "excellence in customer service" at the heart of our business model.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT PROGRAMS
Effective preventive maintenance is one of the most cost-effective ways to keep your machines operating efficiently. We can provide you with a customized Preventive Maintenance program that you can manage yourself, using spare part kits that meet your unique and specific needs.
Alternatively, you can contact one of our certified and experienced technicians to carry out this service, at a reduced cost, either on your site or at our workshop. Our fully equipped vehicles, manned by our technicians, carry out thousands of preventive maintenance jobs every year, saving you expensive downtime and freeing up your teams to focus on their daily tasks and responsibilities. Our experts are on hand to help you reach your objectives, by minimizing the risks related to machine functioning.
TA2 is an inspection program used to pinpoint problems identified in TA1 inspections. It requires the use of specific diagnostic tools and extensive knowledge to interpret test results. TA2 gives you a clear, in-depth indication of the condition of your equipment. TA2 is therefore a cost and downtime saving program that tells exactly what you need to do and when in terms of maintenance, spare parts, etc. A fully detailed inspection and diagnostic report is provided for each inspection visit, along with performance analysis and a recommended course of action to ensure the optimal functioning of your equipment.
Congo Equipment Training Department is specialized in machine driving, maintenance and repair training, with courses designed according to the manufacturer's recommendations.
The Department is in charge of the ongoing continuous training of Congo Equipment teams, sister subsidiaries and customers who express the need for continuous upgrading and developing of their knowledge and know-how.
Depending on your requirements, the courses can be organized on the customer's sites or in one of the training centers. Congo Equipment has centers at Lubumbashi, Fungurume (TFM) and Kolwezi.
The facilities of the Training Department :
- CE Training Center-Salama /Lubumbashi : it has been fully operational since February 17th , 2016 and includes a training room with a workshop 400 m² for transmission, hydraulic, electricity and engine training. At the office, the training department has a simulator room for the operators' training, 3 classrooms, one of them is equipped with computers for computer training,
- CE Training Center-TFM : equipped with a workshop of 500 m² for training on transmission, hydraulics, electricity and engine level 1 and 3 classrooms with projectors including 1 reserved for computer training,
- CETC-Kolwezi : equipped with a classroom.
Congo Equipment Training Department provides high quality training programs, tailored to meet the needs of customers and employees, such as :
- Accompaniment in the recruitment of technicians and operators,
- support them in the career development of their technicians through the TCDP "Technician Career Developer Program", which consists of 4 stages: measurement of knowledge, definition of an individual training plan, training and certification.
- training technicians in various professions and methods: transmission, hydraulics, electricity, engines, machine maintenance, etc.
- operators training
- training of supervisors in site optimization: choice of machines, machine trajectory, management of machine movements, movement optimization, etc.
- Junior, Senior and Expert,
- A complete file will be sent to you, containing : the list of mastered know-how, the list of knowledge to be acquired, an appreciation of the candidate for an eventual recruitment and an individual learning plan.